Whether you’re a green-thumb gardener or just a reluctant raker, keeping your gardening supplies organized makes yardwork tasks less of a chore.
Brooms, rakes, shovels and other gardening necessities can take up a lot of room. So it’s helpful to have gardening supplies storage systems designed to efficiently utilize every square inch. Here are three space-saving options:
- The modular Garden Tool Organizer Wall System provides adjustable options for storing all types of tools plus pots and hoses. Constructed from epoxy-coated heavy-gauge steel, the system includes a variety of shelves and baskets, plus a handy Recycle/Storage Bag.
- The rolling Yard Tool Organizer Rack can accommodate 20 long-handled tools, 17 short-handled tools, a weed trimmer, a leaf blower and more. The slots provide side access to your tools so you don’t have to lift them vertically out of the rack; strong clips keep each garden tool in place yet release easily for quick access.
- Another rolling gardening supplies storage solution is the Garden Tool Storage Cart –it features a removable vented shelf for potting or storage, a solid storage shelf, a 4-inch-high bin designed for mixing soil, and a sifter on the top of the cart that allows loose dirt to fall into the bin. There are also five side slots for holding all sizes of gardening tools. The large wheels, along with a comfortable handle, make for hassle-free portability.
Summer means beach picnics, park picnics or anywhere picnics. Sometimes all you need is the food, a blanket and some napkins. But if you’re bringing special beverages and edibles (such as wine and cheese) that require more elaborate treatment, picnic organizers can make your picnicking process much easier.
Here are three types of picnic organizers designed to help you relax and enjoy all your outdoor meals:
- The Wine and Cheese Cooler features a fully insulated interior that keeps up to two bottles of wine or champagne properly chilled. The cooler is outfitted with two acrylic wine glasses, two cloth napkins, a corkscrew, a bottle stopper, a cheese knife and a hardwood cutting board–so you don’t have to think about packing any of these accessories. A removable padded center divider prevents wine bottles from clanking together. The canvas exterior (available in two different colors and patterns) has a slim profile and comfortable adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- The Collapsible Cooler Basket is an insulated space-saving alternative to the classic picnic basket–it folds flat for storage and has a leak-proof food-safe lining, a zippered lid and a front pocket for wet wipes, condiment packets, baggies and other picnic supplies. It’s also available in a wide variety of colors and patterns.
- The Picnic Backpack with Blanket comes fully equipped with all the supplies necessary to elegantly serve four people lunch or dinner al fresco. Lightweight and ergonomically designed for safe and comfortable carrying, the backpack is only 15-1/2 inches high by 16 inches wide by 6-1/2 inches deep yet it neatly includes a 60- x 50-inch fleece blanket; four acrylic wine glasses; four 9-inch melamine plates; four sets of stainless steel knives, forks and spoons; four cloth napkins; a hardwood cutting board;a cheese knife; a wood salt and pepper shaker set; and a combination corkscrew. All of the included supplies stay secure inside thanks to the snap closure straps that keep everything safely stored while in transit. A Thermal Shield insulated cooler compartment is designed to keep food at the perfect temperature for several hours at a time. The removable leak-proof liner inside the cooler compartment helps to keep any spills contained. There’s also a handy detachable insulated wine holder on the side of the backpack, along with adjustable shoulder straps and a sturdy top handle.
Pants, slacks, trousers…whatever you want to call them, they need to be hung up when not being worn or in the wash. (Unless, of course, you only wear pants that resemble pajama bottoms.)
Here are three different kinds of pants organizers (aka slacks organizers and trouser organizers) designed to keep these garments looking good and also easy to access:
- Pull-out pant racks. This type of pants organizer requires installation but takes up minimal closet space. The Trouser Pull Out Rack holds up to 10 pairs of pants and can be mounted on the left or right side of your closet. It’s durably constructed of plastic-coated chrome-plated steel. Another option is the Closet Pull-Out Pant Rack, which includes removable epoxy-coated steel wire pant hangers and comes in two sizes–the 24-inch width includes 18 hangers, and the 30-inch width has 24 hangers. It features smooth and quiet full-extension glides, installs into existing melamine closet partitions, and is constructed of anodized aluminum in a variety of decorative finishes.
- Tiered swing-arm pant hangers. These specialty hangers also save closet space while providing easy access. The Five-Tier Swing-Arm Slack Hanger accommodates four pairs of pants on swing-out rods plus a fifth pair on the bottom tier. A very similar pants organizer is the Five Tier Swing Arm Slack Rack, which has blue gel friction coating on each of the tiers to keep pants hanging in place.
- Rolling pant racks. Pants organizers on casters let you utilize your closet floor for slacks storage (and not in a wrinkled pile, either).. The Rolling Pant Trolley–with 15 removable cedar hangers–tucks away under hanging shirts or blouses and rolls out for easy access. A smaller option is the Compact Rolling Pant Trolley, which has 10 removable cedar hangers. If you need more of the cedar hangers, they’re available in packs of five.
New parents of infants are faced with an overwhelming variety of baby supplies. From bibs and bottles to diapers and wipes, the list of essentials for babies is mind-boggling.
That’s why it’s important to have organizers designed to help you keep your baby’s stuff in order, both at home and anywhere you take your infant. Here are three different helpful tools for organizing baby supplies:
- Diaper Bag Organizer Pouches are a set of four color-coded, zippered cotton bags, each clearly labeled to help make taking care of baby easier when you’re out and about. Designed to let you avoid the frustration of digging through a crowded diaper bag when it’s time for a quick snack, a dose of medicine or change of baby’s clothes, the back of each pouch is nylon mesh to allow for easy recognition of contents and proper ventilation. Large lettering and colorful accents make it simple for parents or babysitters to locate supplies. The bags are sized appropriately and color-coded: blue for Clean Clothing (14 x 11 inches); brown for Dirty Clothing (14 x 11 inches); sage green for Goodies & Snacks (10 x 6 inches); and pink for Extras such as pacifiers, toiletries and medicine (7 x 7 inches).
- The Stroller Organizer Bag has Velcro straps that attach to your stroller handles and support a large mesh pouch (you can easily see what’s inside), a smaller pocket with Velcro closure, and two drink holders. The small pocket keeps your phone, keys and other accessories safely stored away yet within easy reach. The large mesh compartment provides ample storage for everything else you need to carry with you.
- The birch wood laminate Hanging Diaper Storage unit is a wall-mounted organizer with multiple compartments, designed to hold dozens of diapers and other changing supplies. The convenient towel rod allows you to quickly grab a towel when you need it.