Shelf dividers are designed to divide and conquer closet shelf clutter. These simple organizing tools offer an easy and fairly economical way to organize soft, “floppy” items: tote bags and purses; stacks of t-shirts, sweaters, towels and linens; and whatever else you have trouble keeping tidy on your closet shelves.
Shelf dividers are available in a wide range of sizes, styles and materials to work with all different kinds of shelving. Here are three examples of shelf dividers that can help you keep your closet shelves outstandingly organized:
- Vertical shelf dividers such as Chrome Shelf Dividers (pictured) are the most streamlined type–they slip smoothly onto shelves yet stay snugly in place and take up virtually no space. In addition to chrome, this type of divider also comes in coated wire, clear acrylic and fabric on steel frame versions.
- The Closet Shelf Organizer provides both vertical and horizontal storage. It slides over any solid wood shelf up to .75 inches thick or less and the rigid design securely locks in place. The sides and top are made from non-woven polymer and the frame is constructed of steel with an epoxy-coated finish.
- The stackable Park-A-Purse Tote and Clutch Organizer features 10 compartments with adjustable panels for customizing the sections so you can keep purses and totes of various sizes upright and neatly separated. Designed for use on wire racks and closet shelving, it’s constructed of heavy-duty plastic and metal wire; universal connectors allow you to re-position the panels for customization, and the connectors can also be used to attach multiple units together. A smaller version, the Modular Park-A-Purse Organizer, is also available.
So many Christmas decorations–so little time to hang them!
Christmas wreaths, lights, garlands, ornaments and stockings–all are lovely expressions of your holiday spirit. But when not hung up in time for the season, they become clutter.
Good intentions can turn into Christmas clutter when you accumulate decorations without acquiring simple solutions for hanging them up. Luckily there are now a number of easy-to-use Christmas decoration holders. Here are five excellent examples that don’t require any nails-or-screws installation:
- If your tree is overflowing or you just want to highlight a special ornament, consider the Christmas Ornament Stand. Constructed of thick metal wire with a black finish, the elegant arched design has a side base for stability and is under 6 inches in diameter so it can fit on almost any surface.
- The cast iron Holiday Stocking Hanger lets you safely hang Christmas stockings on the fireplace mantle without the need for screws, nails or hooks. A decorative iron pinecone anchors a single hook that securely holds fully stuffed stockings.
- The Adjustable Garland Hanger is an over-the-door holder that can hang up Christmas lights, long strands of garland or a decorative wreath. It adjusts to fit any door from 34 to 52 inches wide, and locks into position so you won’t have to worry about it falling down; and with no screws or nails, your door will remain undamaged. All sizes of garland will hang perfectly on the decorative center and outer hooks to frame your door for the holidays. The center hooks are also perfect for hanging wreaths of any size for every season.
- Command Outdoor Light Clips are a damage-free way to string your lights around a door, up the siding, under the soffits, around a window, or along the gutter all without nails or screws. Using a new formulation of the revolutionary Command™ Adhesive, these hooks are specially designed to hold strongly outdoors–and like all Command™ products, they remove cleanly with no holes, marks, stains or sticky residue.
- Over-the-door Wreath Holders are available in several styles and finishes to accent almost any type of door.