It’s not often that we get to highlight a room divider that is just something for the kids! But this week I am happy to announce that our featured room divider is just that. The 4 Panel “Finding Nemo” Room Divider is an absolute gem, with everyone’s favorite little fish and his friends against a luscious ocean blue background.
Here’s more of what I love about this kids room divider:
- It is very wide. With four panels, you get maximum privacy if that is what you are looking for. It could span most bedroom windows and the bulk of a sliding door even if you have that in your kids room or playroom.
- Great for sharing rooms! If your kids are sharing a room, why not give them a little extra privacy with a room divider designed just for them!
- Color, Color, Color! So brightly colored, this room divider is a wonder for children to look at and will capture their eye and imagination. This is especially useful if you live in a rental or apartment that you are not allowed to paint – add the pop of color you want for your children with this removable room divider!
- Folds Flat – Whether it is for transport, or for handing down when they get older, or for putting away during the day to let the light in the room, the fact that this screen folds flat for storage is a major bonus in tight spaces.
- Lightweight – Made of canvas with a sturdy wooden frame, if this room divider were to fall (not recommended), it will not do as much damage as a heavier tall item.
- For grownups too? Okay I’ll admit it, Finding Nemo was one of my favorite movies of all time, even before I had kids! So don’t feel silly if you are a grown up/child at heart and want to incorporate this fun screen into your home, you are not alone!